We know that training is no easy task. While we have created a way to revolutionize dryland training, it still takes fuel in the tank to train efficiently and effectively.
With that said, we have a delicious, easy to grab and go, snack from a good friend at Edie. Edie has created a holistic wellness blog, Wellness with Edie, where you’ll find numerous recipes to fuel your training efforts.
- 7-8 dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon water (see notes below)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
1. In your food processor, add your cashews and almonds and pulse until they resemble a coarse-like sand.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients, except the water. Pulse until the ingredients are well-combined (about 1-2 minutes).
3. If the mixture feels too dry (it should stick together when you press it between your fingers), add in one tablespoon of water. Pulse until evenly distributed. If the mixture forms a dough ball, great! Your energy bites will be chewy and smooth. If it doesn’t form into a dough ball, your bites will have more texture. They’re delicious either way.
4. Scoop out one tablespoon of the mixture, roll into balls, and stick in the fridge for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
5. These will keep, in the fridge, for up to five days. They can also be eaten on the go, unrefrigerated.
If you have additional questions about The Stroke Master or setting up a demo we encourage you to reach out to us by clicking here.