Stroke Master fans. We are heading back east and then all the way back to the West Coast. We are anxiously counting down the days until we hit the road. Until then, mark your calendar and email us if you’re interested in a demo!
As we travel across the country, we will have plenty of Stroke Master machines with us so if you’re interested in purchasing a set for your club or program please write us soon.
EAST COAST UPCOMING EVENTS AND DATES:
- December 5th – 8th: US Rowing Annual Convention – Philadelphia
Location: Philadelphia 201 Hotel
If you’ll be at the convention, shoot us a note and we’ll get you set up with your demo time.
- December 9th – 11th: Miscellaneous time in Philadelphia
We will schedule demos at rowing and training facilities in the greater Philadelphia area.
- December 12th – 15th: Boston, we’ll be in your area. Similar to Philly during this date range, if you would like to demo the Stroke Master at your rowing or training facility, contact us here.
- December 16th – 21st: We will be making our way back to the West Coast. If you are in the greater Philadelphia area and spanning to the Midwest region, we will be booking demos during this time.
WEST COAST UPCOMING EVENTS AND DATES:
- January 11th: Bainbridge Island Team Drygatta
This event is open to all rowers, Crossfit athletes, and others with rowing experience. Stay tuned for more information and sign up opportunities.
- January 12-14: Demoing in the greater Seattle, Washington area. Contact us today to schedule your designated time slot.
- January 15-16: Demoing in the greater Portland, Oregon area. Contact us today to secure your demo opportunity.
- January 18th: Sin City Classic – Las Vegas, Nevada
- January 20th – 24th: California we are heading your way! Spanning from Sacramento to San Diego we will be covering ground and demoing machines. If you are interested in demoing The Stroke Master, contact us today and we will start building the California schedule.
Phew, we made it through the list! You can see that the next two months are going to be busy, but we could not be more excited about the opportunity of getting The Stroke Master out in front of you all. The revolutionary dry land training that we have developed will certainly be a game changer for your program.
If you have any questions or would simply like to know more about The Stroke Master give us a call at 208-720-4326 or send us an email: email@example.com. Until then, happy training and happy holidays!